Friday, April 19, 2013

The Grace Calendar - Part 3

As I finished sharing my little monologue on grace, Cupcake looked at me.

"Really?  Really!" with an incredulous smile.

It was an awesome moment!

Also, as a bit of backstory, the lost sticker was re-instated immediately after I emailed the teacher with my confession.  I assured her that Cupcake did not forget her homework, but that I had thrown it away, and together we went dumpster-diving to find it.  Alas, it was not to be found....

As it turned out, Cupcake earned a perfect month at school on the same day as she achieved her perfect month of grace.  I think it's beautiful that God allowed her to excel in her behavior as she soaked in the grace.

I think we could all take a lesson from that.  :-)

Blessings to you,
Mamita

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Loved this series of posts!! So proud of you girlie!!!!